FAQs Before a Garage Floor Coating System InstallationSeptember 17, 2021
Garage renovations involve a wide variety of upgrades to maximize your area. To some, getting a floor coating system is one. While this is a complicated process and task to perform, a well-trained professional is urged to man the project. As a help, here are some questions you may ask them to ensure the success of your installation.
What equipment will be used to prepare the concrete?
It is worth noting that there are different concrete preparation methods available and the right way to do it is through mechanical preparation. This requires your floor to be either diamond ground or shot-blasted.
What is the most durable garage floor coating?
Most experts insist that while there are few options to consider, epoxy floor coatings are still the best choice for your garage. The epoxy adheres to the existing concrete in such a way that it creates a solid surface with no gaps or opportunities for underground moisture or spills up top to cause trouble. At Innovative Spaces, Inc, our garage floors are durable and designed to last due to our high-grade FLEXCore hybrid polymer technology.
How long will it take to apply?
The installation has four parts— cleaning, garage floor repair and preparation, the actual epoxy application, and adding a topcoat. This suggests that you must plan to have the coating applied during dry weather and by a reputable team.
How much maintenance would it need?
It is worth noting that once a proper installation has been made, maintaining your coating would be easy. All you have to do is sweep it regularly and wipe melted snow off with a towel or mop.
In need of home organization solutions? Innovative Spaces, Inc. provides closet renovations and custom garage cabinets installation. Our installers are experts at their craft and will treat your home like their own, leaving it cleaner and neater than when they arrived. Reach us at 574-247-1999 or here.
- What Are the Secrets to a Hardworking Mudroom?
- Smart Pantry Organization Tips From Professionals
- Why You Should Leave Garage Floor Coating to the Pros
- 4 Laundry Room Design Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 4 Ways to Maintain an Organized Home Office
- How an Organized Closet Can Increase Your Quality of Life
- Home Upgrades That Will Increase Your Property’s Value
- Clear Signs It’s Time to Have a Kitchen Pantry Makeover
- 3 Creative Ideas to Consider for Your Flex Room
- 3 Ways to Prevent Stains on Your Concrete Garage Floor